A beautiful range of handmade bathroom furniture in painted or natural oak finishes.
Inspired by the simple sophistication of the European interior, the Stratford vanity unit is a timeless piece which will add a distinct touch of elegance to your bathroom. This design combines functionality with attention to detail and its clean classical lines are brought up to date by conforming to today’s needs for comfort and practicality. The classic ogee edge detail works in harmony with this beautiful unit and the California edge will create an Art Deco feel.
Material & Construction;
- Handcrafted from solid birch hardwood frames and poplar multilayer panels, these two sustainably sourced natural timbers are guaranteed to last a lifetime.
- The doors are soft closing using a unique combination of a magnet pull, in conjunction with Blum’s soft closing system. While this system gives the convenience of a soft close, no compromise is made on the aesthetic appearance. A Porter unit will always have the traditional authentic exposed cabinet hinges. These are UK manufactured by Simonswerk.
- 2 corner soft close drawers and curved doors that open for storage. Behind the 2 doors in the center there is room for more storage.
- Available in single, mid and double.
- Your unit is delivered painted in Porters signature “linen” colour. We only use extremely durable water based acrylic paints. Porter units are finished with a combination of coats in the first instance, with one sprayed base coat and then with three layers of hand applied top coat; a refined and subtle finish that is easy to maintain. You can choose to leave your unit finished with the signature “linen” colour; or for select your own colour of choice and apply one or two coats of paint by brush for your unique look.